Knowing the secrets of effective sales means achieving prosperity! Successful sales are not just a fact of buying a product. To sell successfully is to make the buyer come to you again and again for shopping, bring friends and friends who also become regular buyers. To sell was successful, you need to consistently follow simple rules.
- Scenario of conversation. It should be! It is difficult to speak naturally on the script of the conversation, so that you are believed, but without it it is even more difficult – you have nothing to rely on. It’s like a cheat sheet on an exam – you rarely use it, but it adds confidence.
- Confidence. To make telephone sales you must be 100% confident in yourself and in your product! But if this confidence is not inherent in nature, then it can be worked out. Firstly, it appears with experience, and secondly, it is necessary to understand very clearly what benefit your client will bring to the client.
- The client says. The main secret of telephone sales is to give an opportunity to talk to the client about what is important to him. In order for the telephone sale to take place, it is necessary to make the conversation interesting not only to the manager, but also to the client. Many people think that the client is a very busy person and can not be distracted by your call. It is so indeed. Therefore, you need to make the call not only yours, but also it. Any person is ready to talk about themselves, about their interests, their successes, their problems. Therefore, communication should only take place on topics that are relevant to customers.
- Make an advantageous offer for the customer. In order to make an offer from which it is impossible to refuse, it is necessary to work not with the product itself, but with the benefits that the buyer can extract from it. Thus, you clearly solve the problem of the client, and he expects this from a new acquisition.
5. Create positive emotions and good mood in your interlocutor! Given the specifics of telephone communication, where we can not engage facial expressions and gestures, as well as the inability to see the person’s reaction and expression, the main tools here will be only voice, intonation, the manner of speaking, listening and listening, and your intuition. It is no secret that the most important condition for continuing contact in the future is the atmosphere of partnership and mutual interest, which is created during a telephone conversation. If you managed to build positive emotions, cause a smile or laughter from the interlocutor, improve his mood, etc., then it is more likely that your next call will be happy and interested in continuing to maintain a relationship with you personally and with the publication that you represent.